Skip to main content

QOTD :) Have a wonderful day!!!

Quotes Of The Day - 18 Pics

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Some Recent Thinkings: Friends

          I am a firm believer in fate. I'm constantly amazed at how perfectly things seem to work out, even if it seems disastrous in the moment. I also think that people come in and out of our lives for a reason and there is a reason why they come, and a reason why they leave. I have been doing some reminiscing lately and it has got me thinking about why I am who I am. I stumbled on a couple of old Facebook messenger conversations for a couple of years ago with a few girls that I am no longer close friends with. Now, I'm not saying that I am totally heartbroken that these people have left my life, I just find it interesting how someone who I used to share all my secrets with has become so distant, almost like a stranger.           After reading these conversations I also read through a couple of more recent conversations with some of my very best friends. It got me thinking how lucky I am to have such wonderful people in my life. ...

30 Things I Wish I Knew Before Starting High School

It is NOTHING like the movies.  Being super involved in sports isn't everything. If you want to be valedictorian, you need to decide 1st term of freshman year. You need a LOT  less  school supplies than you think you do.  Time flies A LOT faster than you think it will. Failing a class isn't the end of the world. If you don't go on a lot of dates, IT IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.  Find something that you love and stick with it. Don't be afraid to make new friends or lose old ones.  DO NOT MISS CLASS. 1 hour of missed class = 2 hours trying to catch up. If you have a hard time remembering your locker combination, write it in permanent marker on your hand. Keep it there until you can remember it.  Having a good teacher is better than having an easy teacher. Only rent a locker if you need one. I ended up spending $10 to rent a locker last year and never used it.  Don't use binders. They are heavy and take up a lot of space. Opt for a no...